- Assessment and management of pelvic disorders
- Pre and post Natal rehabilitation
- Neonatal and Breastfeeding Counsellor
- Paediatrics rehabilitation
- Methode Hypopressives
- Assessment and management of musculoskeletal injuries
- Postural evaluation and reeducation (Methode Busquet)
- Manual Therapy (Mulligan)
- Corrective exercise
- Clinical Pilates
Types of conditions I specialize in:
- Women’s health physiotherapy
- Pelvic floor dysfunction
- Paediatrics conditions (musculoskeletal, neurological and respiratory)
- Global postural reeducation
- Pre/post-operative treatment and management
- Chronic and over-use musculoskeletal disorders
Celina graduated from the Escola Superior de Saúde Egas Moniz (ESSEM) in Portugal where she finished her degree in Physiotherapy 7 years ago. She has been working in a private clinic in Portugal with musculoskeletal injuries ranging from post-operative to chronic pain. In this clinic she was also responsible for women’s health and paediatric physiotherapy.
She is passionate about women’s health physiotherapy and paediatric rehabilitation. She can also consult women in breastfeeding postures as well as pre and post-natal care. Celina adopts the following motto: “it takes a village to raise a child”, and loves to provide maternal support in physical health issues.
Her treatment style combines manual therapy and rehab.
In her personal life, Celina is a dancer and gymnast. Celina believes that free and flexible movement helps us to have a free and flexible mind.