- Dry needling
- Sports massage
- Mobilizations with movement
Types of conditions I specialize in:
- Soft tissue injuries
- Sports injuries; fracture, dislocations
- Spinal related conditions; Neck, Lower back and sacroiliac joint dysfunction
- Lower limb post-surgical rehabilitation; ACL reconstructions and meniscal repairs
- Post operative conditions
- Sports injuries
Charlotte Faulks is a Physiotherapist from England. She studied at the University of Birmingham where she obtained a bachelor’s degree in Physiotherapy. Charlotte has worked in a variety of clinical settings as a musculoskeletal physiotherapist in England with an interest in post operative and sports injury management and rehabilitation. She has treated both adults and Pediatrics.
Charlotte is passionate about treating patients holistically by incorporating manual therapy alongside tailored exercises plans to treat the patient. Her focus is to help reduce an individual’s pain and improve their quality of life through specific treatments that are evidence based.
Apart from working as a Physiotherapist, Charlotte enjoys going to the gym and going to fitness classes as she strongly believes in living a healthy lifestyle.