- Primary consultation for all conditions of pain and injury
- Sports injury assessment and treatment
- Pre-Competitive Medical assessment examinations and Certification for competitive Sports
- Non-surgical treatment of sports and joint injury
- Diagnostic ultrasound of sport all musculoskeletal conditions
Sports Supplementation, Hormone-replacement, and Ergogenic Aid protocols.
- Ultrasound guided musculoskeletal procedures
Types of conditions I specialize in:
- Sports related injuries
- Knee pain: menisci, ligament injury, ACL tear, osteoarthritis
- Shoulder pain and instability
- Tennis and golfer’s elbow
- Muscle injuries
- Hip & Groin pain
- Wrist and ankle pain
- Achilles tendinitis
- Neck, upper & Lower back pain
Dr. Dejan Jovanovic has 25 years of combined experience in Sports Medicine and Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. He graduated from University of Belgrade School of Medicine, Serbia in 1993 obtaining his Doctor of Medicine degree. He then continued to pursue his specialist studies and completed his residency training in Sports Medicine from 1995 till 1999 at the prestigious Sports Institute of the Republic of Serbia and acquired his professional title, Specialist of Sports Medicine.
His scope of practice covers Non-surgical management of adult /pediatric musculoskeletal and sports activity-related conditions and disorders. Functional testing in sports: Cardio-Pulmonary Exercises Testing and strength-testing dynamometers. Physiotherapy protocol prescriptions, with diagnostic musculoskeletal ultrasound and minimally invasive treatment procedures.
Dr. Jovanovic special interest includes non-surgical management of sport-related/recreational-related musculoskeletal injuries in the general population and professional athletes, exercise prescriptions and advanced rehabilitation protocols for ”return-to-play”, injury prevention, functional testing, and performance enhancement.
He is also a former professional football player and enjoys playing and coaching football.
Dr. Dejan Jovanovic is fluent in English, Serbian, and Russian