- Manual therapy of spine and extremities
- Sacral blocking (SOT) and drops
- Soft tissue release
- Trigger points
- Craneal and visceral adjustments
Types of conditions I specialize in:
- Upper/middle/lower back pain
- Paediatric care
- Retention of primitive reflexes in children
- Pregnancy care (webster technique and breech presentations)
- Extremity adjustments
- Sports injury and prevention (crossfiters, runners, rock climbers)
Maike is a Chiropractor from Barcelona, Spain but has lived around the world from Paris to the United States. After graduating with her Masters in Chiropractic from Barcelona College of Chiropractic, Maike worked at a chiropractic practice until opening her own business in 2019 before the pandemic began.
She is currently working on her advanced certification from the International Chiropractic Paediatric Association (ICPA). Maike enjoys providing manual adjustments to the spine and extremities, mainly using Diversified, Sacro-Occipital Techniques, and the Activator.
Maike also believes that patient education is crucial to help patients successfully move from “crisis care” to “wellness care” and specifically enjoy working with athletes, pregnant mothers, and kids.
Outside of the clinic, Maike enjoys hiking or trail running with her dog, rock climbing, and doing CrossFit.