- Joint Mobilizations
- Spinal Manipulations / High Velocity Low Amplitude (HVLA) thrusts
- Muscle Energy Techniques
- Harmonic Techniques
- Neurodynamic Techniques
Types of conditions I specialize in:
- Neuropathic pain (sciatic, cervicobrachial neuralgia etc.)
- Shoulder pain – Back pain
- Temporomandibular disorders
- Persistent pain (more than 3 months)
- Pain Neuroscience Education
Nicolas Bideau is an Associate Doctor of Osteopathy from France. He graduated with a Bachelor in Sports & Science and continued his post-graduate studies in Osteopathy. His specializations include Acute/chronic spine pain, Neuropathic and neurogenic pain management, and brings a bio-psycho-social approach to pain management. Nicolas focuses on evidence-based treatments and patient preferences. He also believes that helping patients understand their condition will provide them better outcomes.
Nicolas views his treatment sessions as a way to work with patients expectations to understand & treat conditions, not just quick fixes. Outside the clinic, Nicolas enjoys baseball and calisthenics. He also enjoys nutritional science and cooking all types of cuisines.