- Superficial and deep tissue massage/myofascial release
- Trigger Point Dry needling
- Joint mobilisations
- Instrument assisted soft tissue mobilisation (IASTM)
- Symptom relief and sports kinesiotaping
- Foam rolling
- Strength, Plyometric and Sport Specific Training
- Neurokinetic Therapy (Advanced Level 3 Practitioner)
Types of conditions I specialize in:
- Shoulder, hip, knee and ankle pain
- Acute sports injuries
- Chronic neck and lower back pain
- Difficult chronic musculoskeletal pain cases
- Pre-post surgical rehabilitation
- ACL reconstruction rehabilitation
- Stretching and Foam Rolling
- Strength development and sports specific conditioning
- Exercise prescription and programme design
Redmond is a results driven physiotherapist. He separates himself from his fellow practitioners by his results-driven and committed approach to improving his patient’s symptoms as quickly and as comfortably as possible. He is an excellent listener who takes the time to fully understand your personal needs and goals regarding your pain, your recovery and what you want to get out of physiotherapy. Redmond got into physiotherapy through his own personal experiences with injury as he competed in many different sports growing up. He recognizes and understands the frustration that comes with not being able to fully engage in the activities that make you happy and he’s committed to helping you get back to doing the things that make you YOU!
His sessions are friendly, relaxed with the right balance of passive on-table treatment, symptom education and movement/strength work in the gym. Redmond’s experience and skillset will have you feeling better within your first treatment session.
Redmond is a chartered physiotherapist with the Irish Society of Chartered Physiotherapists (ISCP) and the UK Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP) whom graduated with honours from University College Dublin. He went on to become a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist with the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA) in America and recently completed a Higher Diploma in Football Medicine with FIFA here in Dubai. Redmond has always been keen to expand his skillset and has acquired numerous certificates along the way in the fields of sports medicine, dry needling, soft tissue manual therapy, joint manipulation, Crossfit coaching and movement screening (FMS) to name a few.
His favourite sports are football, surfing, rugby and skateboarding. He loves to travel as much as he can and also isn’t half bad on the guitar.