- Specialized in post rehabilitation
- Soft tissue release
- Deep tissue release
- Responsible of patients’ treatment to insure full and fast recovery.
- Assessing and identifying patient’s physical problems.
- Personalized therapeutic exercise programs
- Customizing workouts for healthy individuals and those with special needs.
- Provide patients with functional treatment to restore maximal physical function and conditioning for daily activities.
- Ergonomic advisor for patients to prevent any further injury
Types of conditions I specialize in:
- Musculoskeletal injuries( shoulders, elbows, hip, knees, ankles, back and neck)
- Postural deviations
- Sports injuries’ functional re-education
- Overuse and chronic conditions
Sarah is a Physiotherapist with 10 years experience, qualifying from the Lebanese University- Faculty of Health. After graduating, Sarah worked for 8 years in a clinic in Beirut progressing to the level of senior physiotherapist in musculoskeletal and orthopaedic specialities.
Keeping up to date with current researches and physiotherapy skills is a passion of Sarah’s to maintain continuous professional development.
Sarah has been trained in muscle imbalance, trigger point therapy, sports injuries, sports massage and many other joint and soft tissue manual ‘hands-on’ techniques.
She is also qualified as a Personal trainer specialized in post rehabilitation, and Orthopedic Exercise Specialist .
She is known to push her patients to maintain a healthy and active lifestyle to overcome or prevent any possible injury.