- Post surgery rehabilitation
- Soft tissue release
- Deep tissue release
- Assessing and identifying patient’s physical problems.
- Personalized therapeutic exercise programs
- Customized workouts
- Functional treatment
Types of conditions I specialize in:
- Musculoskeletal injuries( shoulders, elbows, hip, knees, ankles, back and neck)
- Postural deviations
- Sports injuries’ functional re-education
- Overuse and chronic conditions
Sarah is a Physiotherapist with 10 years experience and a degree in Physiotherapy from the Lebanese University- Faculty of Health. After graduating, Sarah worked for 8 years in a clinic in Beirut progressing to the level of senior physiotherapist in musculoskeletal and orthopaedic specialities.
Sarah strives for new knowledge and loves keeping up to date with current research and physiotherapy skills. A dedication to continued development helps her progress with her training while also helping her patients to the best of her ability.
Sarah has experience in muscle imbalance, trigger point therapy, sports injuries, sports massage and many other joint and soft tissue manual techniques. She is also a qualified personal trainer specializing in post-surgery rehabilitation, and is an orthopedic exercise specialist. Sarah believes that maintaining a healthy and active lifestyle helps overcome or prevent potential injuries.