- Manual Therapy with Joint Mobilization and Spinal Manipulation Techniques
- Soft Tissue Release
- Myofascial Trigger Point Releasing Techniques
- Dry Needling
- Muscle Energy Technique and Postural Therapeutics
- Clinical Pilates exercises
Types of conditions I specialize in:
- Acute/Chronic and Recurrent Pain
- Spine Related Conditions; Neck and lower back pain, cervicogenic headaches, sacroiliac joint dysfunction
- Soft tissue injuries
- Post Surgical Rehabilitation including joint replacement, meniscal repairs, arthroscopic surgeries, fractures
- Sport Injuries
Sena is a highly skilled physiotherapist from Turkey. She graduated from Yeditepe University in Istanbul in 2013 with a Bachelor’s degree in Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation. In addition, she holds a master’s certification in manual therapy and clinical exercise strategies, which she obtained in 2015.
With over a decade of experience, Sena has worked in various settings such as clinics, sports clubs, and rehabilitation centers. She has successfully treated a diverse range of patients, including adults, children, and geriatric individuals.
Sena’s treatment approach involves providing manual therapy sessions for patients with musculoskeletal conditions. Additionally, she specializes in developing tailored exercise plans for athletes and individuals recovering from orthopedic surgeries.
What sets Sena apart is her passion for guiding patients on their recovery and healing journey. She takes a holistic approach, considering all aspects of the patient’s well-being by using the biopsychosocial